The LA312–dual 12” line array is designed to deliver high quality sound reinforcement of full-range frequencies for live music and a variety of applications. Typical uses include concert audio and multi-media presentations of all types. The LA312 is a rugged, lightweight centrally vented enclosure housing two high quality 12” woofers. The two advanced components provide high output capabilities with an advantageous power-to-weight ratio. Compact enclosure convenient for fixed and mobile usage. The rigging hardware made from premium-grade alloy aluminium which greatly assures the suspension safety.
- Dual12inch three-way line array system.
- Three units of neodymium compression drivers with 44mm voice coil.
- High efficiency 6.5inch neodymium MF transducer.
- Fast installation rigging system.
- More choices for vertical coverage angle.
- Large scale indoor & outdoor performance
- Fixed installation in stadium, theatre etc.
- Large scale mobile performance.
|Frequency Range(-10dB)||40Hz -- 20KHz|
|Frequency Response(± 3dB)||60Hz -- 18KHz|
|Horizontal Coverage Angle(-6dB)||90°|
|Vertical Coverage Angle(-6dB)||10°|
|System Input Power Rating||LF: 800W Continuous. 1600W Peak|
|MF: 300W Continuous. 600W Peak|
|HF: 180W Continuous. 360W Peak|
|Maximum Peak Output||139dB|
|Recommended Amplification||LF: 1200W into 8 ohms|
|MF: 800W into 8 ohms|
|HF: 600W into 8 ohms|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||1120 x 390 x 500mm|
|Weight (net)||56 kg|
|Connectors||2 x NL8MP Neutrik Speakon Connectors|
|Cabinet Material||18mm birch plywood|