Dual 15” loudspeaker system have become one of the most popular configurations with DJs and musicians who are looking for more low-frequency performance while maintaining the simplicity of a single-box system. The MP215 is actually this kind design. The bottom woofer used a lower crossover frequency and covers only lows, acting as a built-in subwoofer. So you get the extra low-end of a dual 15” rig while maintaining the superior MID-frequency performance of a single driver system.
- 15” lightweight and high-power speaker.
- 90° X 50° Coverage for smooth response on and off axis.
- High efficiency compression driver with 75mm voice coil.
- Tough black enclosure finish.
- Dual 15inch high power professional loudspeaker.
- Music and speech reinforcement.
- Live performance stage monitoring.
- High-performance satellite speaker for use with subwoofers.
|System Type||Dual 15inch, 2-way speaker|
|Frequency Response||43Hz -- 20 KHz ± 3dB|
|Rated Power||700W (AES), 1400W (PEAK).|
|Dispersion||90° (H) X 50° (V)|
|Drivers||LF driver 15' ' transducer (75mm) voice coil|
|HF driver 1.5' ' exit (75mm) voice coil.|
|Connectors||2 x Neutrik NL4.|
|Dimensions||(W) 471mm x (H) 1125mm x (D) 485mm|